***** 5 STAR REVIEWS
"It is so nice to have a store a little closer to the city. The owner is amazing, very kind and helpful and the store is open and bright." - Carrie H.
- Sarah and Liz were awesome today - they took good care of my daughter to make sure she fit her pointe shoes perfectly....one hour well spent! Yes, they took AN HOUR with her and they paid good attention. Thanks St. Louis Dancewear!! - Laurie U.
- Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Great selection of dancewear and dance related gifts. They even have a boys section. - Anjuli K.
- ***Our new and favorite store for dancewear!*** My daughter and I always have an amazing experience when we come here. The owner, Sarah, is very attentive to our needs and goes above and beyond to make sure that we have a positive experience. She's WONDERFUL!!! As soon as you walk into the store, you're greeted with not only a warm welcome, but an amazing layout, bright lights and good music to bring life and set the tone! Thank you, Sarah and thank you for the referral, Judy! (Best Dance and Talent Center). - Jennifer C.
- Fantastic service. I've been twice now to pick up tap shoes and today to get a leotard. The owner is helpful and experienced. - Denise T.
- Love the price I bought for my 2 yr old. There are not a lot of places that sell cute small leotards. - Erica R.
- I had a great first experience here. My daughter loves the dance attire, I loved the prices and where it's located. And the staff was super nice and extremely helpful. Thanks again you now have a repeat customer. - Keisha A.
- The store is small but it packs a punch in the dance world! Sarah is a jewel! Her staff is amazing! I love they sell Gaynor Manor point shoes! For brown girls! They even have clothing and shoes for boys and men. - Child of Christ Church
- The owner is amazing made my son feel like the store wasn't just geared towards girls! She fitted him with new ballet shoes. He was so happy to find a dance store that had boys gear in it! My daughter Randi adores her and we got her first ever skin tone Gaynor Minden pointe shoes from st. Louis dancewear! This place is top notch! Also, we love TuTu! Thanks again Sarah you are amazing! - Amy J.
- I am so happy we found St. Louis Dancewear! They brought a rep in from Gaynor Minden to do a pointe shoe fitting and my daughter's teacher sent us. What a thrill to know after years of trial and error we finally found the perfect pointe shoe for her very difficult to fit feet! The owner was so nice and I don't know what kind of miracle they performed but the shoes came in within two weeks (they thought it would be 4-6 weeks!). We're so thankful that St. Louis Dancewear is caring Gaynor Minden and appreciate the extraordinary service, price, and care they gave us. Thank you so much! - Eileen H.
- The people were really nice had to get fitted for a jazz shoe and she did it fast and great! - Sophia M.
- I live in Illinois, about 40 min away from the store, but happened to notice it while I was across the street at Shane Co a few weeks ago. I needed to buy a pair of ballet shoes for myself, and since I haven't worn any since grade school, I didn't want to order online and risk guessing the wrong size. I am so glad that I made the trip to St. Louis Dancewear to purchase my shoes. The owner was extremely friendly and helpful in finding a pair that fit my feet. I am fairly confident that I would have been disappointed had I just picked a pair online, but I am thrilled with the pair I got here. The store was very bright and inviting, I wish I'd had more time to browse and buy (my husband and son were waiting in the van), but I'm certain that I will make a return trip to St. Louis Dancewear for myself or my girls in the future. - Carrie C.
- I'm so excited to have a closer store for dancewear and gear! The shop is not huge so the selection is, by necessity, a little limited - but they still have a wide variety of looks for adults and kids in a lot of familiar brands. The team is super-friendly and Tutu the dog is a fun shopping companion. - Rebekah C.
- I'm so happy they carry fishnets in my skin color!! It's such a pain to have to order online. - Charis R.
- Absolutely fabulous store! We came down from Springfield, IL to get my son fitted for some tap shoes. The store is clean and bright, and the staff was incredibly friendly and super helpful. They have a great selection of dancewear in different sizes, and they even had a great selection of dancewear for boys! That was an awesome perk for me, because boys stiff is difficult to find, and I always have to order it online. We will absolutely be back for all our future dancewear needs for my son and my daughter! Thank you so much! - Kara A.
- Our first time to this store and it was a pleasant experience. I was able to find what I needed for my daughter without making another stop. Convenient location with helpful, friendly staff. The boutique was very chic as well. Highly recommend. - Elegant D.
- It's wonderful to have a dance supply store in this area! The staff are knowledgeable and helpful, and the store is clean and inviting. Meeting little Tutu was the highlight of my visit! I received good quality dancewear, plus wonderful customer service. - Elizabeth P.